You’ve invested good money into your business and your website; why not make it work more effectively for you? To me that question isn’t as hard as Rocket Science. It did trigger a lot of coaches on Facebook when I asked them if I could be their affiliate and promote them on a new site that I have….
I received 70 replies, and despite saying in the post “You must have an affiliate scheme” only one person had one. That’s right. 69 people wanted people to promote them and earn more money, but had no way of tracking their effectiveness or how much commission to send.
7 FREE Templates
Running Webinars? Then Grab These FREE templates to help you get more from your webinars
Coaches: You’re Losing You Sales. Stop it Right Now!
Last year was an interesting year for me. I focused more on strategy and more on creating content that has a positive impact on my audience. In doing my work, planning my strategies and listening to my clients I discovered 3 huge glaring holes in their businesses. Good business coaches are able to look at a company objectively (no emotional attachments) ask Socratic Questions, and guide the business owner through the process of creating a working plan for future growth.
You should consider a business coach and mentor your objective third party, the one who can sort through the processes that work and those that don’t work and help you go from just you, to a viable, profitable company.
For any entrepreneur with an online presence (and EVERY business should be online!) there are many passive ways to build income streams into your website and products that will bring in extra money while you focus on serving your current clients. Passive income is something in addition to your clients. It helps boost your profits while you actively market your business. What’s not to love?
Let’s Stop Losing Sales And Increase Your Profits
- Affiliate Marketing is a simple way to make commission by recommending products or services to your audience. This process is similar to telling your friend or neighbour about the great pizza place where you just ate dinner. Simply sign up for the product’s affiliate program and place a unique link within a product review on your blog or on a web page listing all the business tools you recommend. Every time someone clicks on your link, they are taken to the product’s site and if they make a purchase, you get a commission. Affiliate links can also be added to eBooks or other digital products you sell. Remember to review the Terms of Service for all the social media platforms before posting your affiliate links.
- Creating upsells in your sales funnel is another overlooked place where you can bring in extra money. Do you have basic sales funnel in place, where you make an offer to your broad audience and then have more focused, more expansive offers for them to choose from over time? These additional offers bring your customers down the funnel toward your most expensive offer. Now, for each main offer in your sales funnel, think of an upsell your customer would find valuable. This may be free admittance into your private Facebook group or maybe it’s a report, checklist, form, or eBook for a nominal fee that is a no-brainer add-on to their order. For your more expensive offers, add a more expensive upsell, like a trial period in your continuity or monthly club. The key is to choose relevant upsells that will benefit your customer and that makes sense to couple with the initial product purchase.
- Back-end efficiency is important to any business, whether it’s strictly online or whether you also have a physical location. A business coach can objectively assess whether you’re working most efficiently and can offer solutions to make customer service, billing, and customer fulfillment (just to name a few areas) quicker and more efficient.
Very often entrepreneurs are too close to the situation to see how everything flows (or doesn’t flow) together, similar to why having someone else proofread your sales copy is perfect because they’re more likely to pick up typos.
When you book in your free discovery call with me you will be astonished what we can help you discover that you have been looking past for so long. book in here
Latest posts by Kevin Arrow (see all)
- The No 1 Reason Your Marketing Plan Fails… - June 10, 2019
- Coaches: The Lack of These 3 Things Are Losing You Sales - June 6, 2019
- Using Market Segmentation As Part of Your Sales Strategy - June 5, 2019